"Where Cooking Is A Sport"
No cash refunds will be given at any time unless the class is cancelled Little Chefs In Training. The school reserves the right to cancel any class not meeting enrollment standards, to change recipes, to substitute instructors, or to adjust class limits.
Birthday & Private Parties
- Party Deposit: All birthday parties and special event parties require a 50% deposit to reserve the date and time. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Party Date Changes: A service charge of $10 will be added on all party date changes.
- Party Payment Policy: Balance for birthday parties must be paid in full 7 days before the start date of party.
- Party Cancellations: If you need to cancel for ANY reason, please contact us at least 10 days before the start date of party and CLASS CREDITS will be given. "No Shows" will not receive a credit.
Single Session Cooking Classes
- Class Date Changes: A service charge of $5 per child will be added on all class date changes after 7 days.
- Class Cancellation: If you cannot make it to class for ANY reason, please contact us at least 7 days before the start date of the class and a CLASS CREDIT will be given. "No Shows" will not receive a credit.
No School Day Camps: Spring Break, Presidents Day, MLK Day, Teacher Work Days etc:
- Camp Date Changes: A service charge of $10 per child will be added on all date changes. Changes can be made up to 10 days before the start class date.
- Camp Cancellations: If you can not make it to class for ANY reason, please contact us at 7 days before the start date of the class and a CAMP CREDIT will be given. "No Shows" will not receive a camp credit.
- Camp Payments: All camp balances will be due 10 days before the camps start day.
- Summer Camp Date Changes: A service charge of $15 per child will be added on all Summer Camp date changes.
- Summer Camp Deposits: Registrations prior to May 1st will require a 50% deposit of total cost per child to reserve a space. Camp deposits are non-refundable. Camp registrations after May 1st will require full payment to reserve a space of which 50% is considered a deposit and is non-refundable.
Allergies & Dietary Restrictions
When registering, participants must assume and accept the responsibility of notifying the staff of Little Chefs In Training of any allergies to foods, diet restrictions or other special needs of their child. Please note that, depending on the menu, we can accommodate for some but not all allergies and/or diet restrictions. Please call to discuss the options we can provide PRIOR to registering.
Acknowledgement of Risk (Liability Wavier)
When registering, participants must assume and accept that they will be participating in cooking activities where there is a natural element of risk of injury with kitchen appliances, equipment, knives, allergic reactions and other students in the class. When registering for a Little Chefs In Training cooking class, camp, birthday party, open house or special event participants and parent/guardian who register the child acknowledges this level of risk while participating in the activities at Little Chefs In Training Cooking School. (LINK TO FULL LIABLILTY WAVIER). Please print and review for your records.
Participants give permission for photographs, digital images, and/or videotape of their self and/or child to be used for future promotional or marketing material at Little Chefs In Training.