Cooking Club Membership Program
The membership program at Little Chefs In Training are the perfect place for students to develop, build upon, and sharpen their culinary skills as they progress through our structured program week by week. Planned around a unique monthly theme, each class is an entirely new experience that incorporates culinary skills that build upon each other to progress over time into more complex food preparation and presentation.
Our weekly curriculum will immerse young chefs and bakers in a world of culinary creativity and discovery in addition to developing cooking skills, our weekly classes incorporate elements necessary for a budding young chef such as: kitchen safety, food preparation, cooking & baking techniques, presentation, basic cognitive subject matter, proper food handling, etiquette and manners, table setting, math, science and history, and so much more!
*The cost of our membership program is $89.00 per month.
Membership Inclusion & Benefits
- Little Chef In Training Apron
- Unlimited Sunday Classes Per Month & One Cookbook Club Series during the week
- Excludes summer camps
- 10 Month Commitment (Excludes Summer Months)
- Early Registration for Specialty Camps
- $25.00 off Birthday Party Services
- 10% off Apparel & Recipe Boxes
How To Become A Member
- Create an account in our parent portal. Link is below.
- On the left side of the web browser (or) above if your using a cell phone click on the New Member Tab add to cart and proceed to checkout and pay for membership.
- Check out our list of classes for the month. Register for selected classes on the portal.
- Check your email in 48 hours to read through our Welcome Email.